Outdoor camping exposure combined with safe adventure activities makes a perfect getaway to spend the summer holidays for your child. The camp creates opportunities that are rich and transforming through a mixture of diverse outdoor, nature and adventure activities that bring out the best in your child
Summer Camps 2023 | Outdoor | Adventure | Nature
Summer Camps India: Outlife conducts Outdoor, Adventure and Nature Education camps for children aged 09-15 years and has over 10 years of excellence, expertise and 100% safety record in instilling, courage and confidence in children through safe outdoor, nature and experiential education practices.
Residential Camps For Children aged 08 to 15 years
Upcoming Summer Camps
Summer Camps for April 2023 is open for regsitration
Idea behind the Summer Camp
Develop Self Reliance, independence, Courage, Spirit of Adventure in the participants.
Outdoors, Adventure and camping Experiences comprise of challenging experiences, both physical and emotional, which lead to new awareness, sensitivity and understanding in the students. In an outdoor camp, learners set out to explore the unknown as a team and in the process rediscover and re-connect with self, others and the world around
Life Skills Focus
- Self Reliance
- Effective Communication- Listening
- Making Connections
- Creative Thinking
- Taking on Challenges
- Self-Directed – Engaged Learning
- Resilience and adaptability
- Environmental protection
- Self care, Health and Hygiene.
Value Education Focus
- Time management
The Power of Outdoors and Nature Experiences.
A Child’s experience in the natural world can be as small as touching a plant, sitting under, in, or around the single tree in sight, or listening to the sound of a bird. Spending time in a natural environment has been documented to improve life and learning in many ways. Sadly, such a connection with nature has been slipping away from many of us – and especially so for the world’s children
Reconnecting children with the natural world has few of the following benefits:-
- Outdoors provide diverse opportunities to engage children’s curiosity, cognition, and creativity.
- Promotes learning and zest for life.
- Adventure helps children to conquer their fears and build strength, confidence, and resilience.
- Enhances problem solving abilities, imbibes self-discipline and inner tenacity.
- Children nurture themselves and are empathetic towards others.
- Enables the child to explore oneself, bond with nature and create life lasting impressions
Upcoming Summer Camps
Choose your nearest Campsite Location
Our Camps reconnect children with the outdoor and natural world that contributes to their physical, mental, emotional and intellectual development. The natural elements of outdoors provide diverse opportunities to engage children’s connection, curiosity, cognition and creativity